Change of Name or Address

Change of Name or Address

Name Change – Companies

Name change requests for a company or corporation must be accompanied by a certificate of merger document and a W-9 Form.

Name Change – Individuals

Please refer to the Change of Ownership section of this website for the required documents needed to execute a name change for individuals, which requirements vary depending on the particular name change circumstances.

Address Change

Use the Change of Address Form to submit an address change. The form must be signed before mailing.

Mail request to

Whiting Oil & Gas Corporation
Attn: Division Order Department
1700 Broadway, Suite 2300
Denver, CO 80290

Or fax request to


Or email request to