Whiting Oil and Gas Corporation now accepts invoices from its vendors and suppliers electronically via ADP OpenInvoice. By submitting your invoices electronically, all subsequent workflows including coding verification, disputes and approvals are paperless. This reduces the cycle time over the conventional paper invoice process and allows suppliers to track their invoice status at any time.
BENEFITS OF E-INVOICING & BECOMING AN ADP OPENINVOICE REGISTERED SUPPLIER
Electronic invoicing benefits both Whiting and its vendors. Some of the benefits to the vendor include:
- Expedited invoice processing and timelier payment.
- Efficient, online dispute resolution. If problems arise with an invoice, we are now able to resolve the issue by automated communication through the E.I. system.
- Online tracking of invoices. Vendors have the ability to view the “status” of their electronic invoices. The vendor is able to see whether an invoice is submitted, approved or paid. This information may be viewed by the vendor as often as needed.
- Easy to use, web-based interface. ADP OpenInvoice is a third-party website that is tailored for the novice computer user.
- Multiple options for submitting invoices. There are three options for submitting electronic invoices. The vendor can directly key the invoice, create and upload multiple invoices at once or develop an automated upload from their accounting system.
- Electronic payment options. ACH or electronic payment is made available only to vendors submitting invoices electronically. Vendors are able to view remittance information and receive payment two days after payments are processed.
- Whiting Oil and Gas covers all costs associated with typical configuration, training and support for e-invoicing vendor accounts.
We strongly encourage our suppliers and vendors to move towards electronic invoice submission. To get started, please send the following completed forms (which have been attached below) to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 303-390-4128 or mailed to the address listed below:
- E-Invoicing Enrollment Form
- Current W-9 Form
- A copy of a current unpaid invoice for goods or services provided to Whiting Oil and Gas
Whiting Oil and Gas
Attn: Accounts Payable
1700 Broadway, Suite 2300
Denver, CO 80290
If you have questions or would like more information regarding e-invoicing at Whiting, please contact a member of our Supplier Support and Vendor Enablement team at:
1-888-269-9515 option 2